Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:52 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Ban power (Ban power)
Ban power
P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:48 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
ok these last days(nights) i witnessed a lot of freekilling and rulebreaking , when members were online they kick the rule breakers , they come back and they get kicked for other 10 times , then members go sleep , these guys return and keep breaking rules and nobody can stop them...

i suggest admins add banning power to the members (like ban for 1h , 2h , 4h)...depends on what they do...and if there is a hacker they just ban him 4h then they report his steamID + a demo so afterwards he gets permbanned by admins.

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

UrbanDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 7:25 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
You think they didnt think that? if they give ban i think they have to give other powers. in time. and you can stop freekillers. just teamkill them. :O how? 2 deagle hs or 3 m4a1/ak hs. easy. Or vote in console

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 9:01 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
ye sure...like shouty tried to do with the f*ckers yesterday ...there was 1-2 teamkillers +1 that was freeshooting the cells...he kept kicking everyone and every 10 sec they reconnected it was impossible to play he couldnt even give orders because he was continuasly kicking those guys...and they kept coming back , they give us 5 min peace then when shouty was gone they come back again...nice eh? :>

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

PlaGueDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:42 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
I think I was there too, and got rid some of them, if not, then earlier. Nice done of you to bring it on forum, because we now realise that we could need some more admins/members, and now got it. 2 new members!

rrr? and Ran, first of all congratulation, and we appreciate that rrr? and Ran spend they'r time in the server, and remove ugly buggs like freekillers/teamkillers etcetc. I hope and think that the sever will be more clean now, more than ever before. And if you "headadmins" recruited 1 more active member as an admin, would that be even better!

UrBaN remember that he's the only one there. 1 against 3-4 other, so it's not as easy as you tell us. And how could P@ulo votekick them if 1/4 did it? But yea, you are using your fantasy!

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

Message edited by PlaGue - Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:51 PM

VaffDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 11:26 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
this is a hot topic and dont think we havent thought about it and as we develop we will add more members and admins but for now follow paulo example and make a video (recommanded) or take screen shots and remember steam id of the accused smile

UrbanDate: Saturday, 2010-04-10, 1:31 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
XD way too lazy to make a demo. biggrin :P and the last time i did that was with my.run and they just ignored me x( (BITCHES)

and when i play i dont get alot of freekillers/teamkiller if i do i call plague or shouty to help me kill or kick them biggrin

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Sunday, 2010-04-11, 4:10 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
Quote (P@ulo)
ye sure...like shouty tried to do with the f*ckers yesterday ...there was 1-2 teamkillers +1 that was freeshooting the cells...he kept kicking everyone and every 10 sec they reconnected it was impossible to play he couldnt even give orders because he was continuasly kicking those guys...and they kept coming back , they give us 5 min peace then when shouty was gone they come back again...nice eh? :>
that was really pissing me off, i had to get up early, but i wanted the people playing to have a good time, without free/teamkillers, i kinda knew they would come back, but no full's were online, so yea we could ban commands, but kbc, Vaff, Camper still gotta be careful, cause if a member get's pissed and kick somebody, he could aswell ban somebody, and that would get people to leave the server, which would be sad as hell, so hard to fix.

And Urban it's never a good idea to start tk, since it's against the rules, and if u start tk, everybody tk, and that would ruin it for all t's and just all on the server, so add admin's or members to freind list, and call an admin, member, im online almost all the time, if im not playing i got my laptop near me, so i can always join and try kicking them and make sure they are gone, otherwise i'll call a full admin, or save the ip, and give it to one of the full's the next day.

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 0:57 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Right, These Teamkillers and Freekillers are getting on my nerves because I play on the server and there is no admins around. I get really annoyed and I try to tell them to stop, Adventually an admin comes on and spots them 10mins later.
Can admins get a shift, So 1 admin does 1hr supervising etc.

C. Stewart

VaffDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 0:01 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
they are admins and now this topic is closed

Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Ban power (Ban power)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: