Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:23 AM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Me freekilling (me UrBaN)
Me freekilling
UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-04-04, 7:46 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Well alot of people complain to the admins that i freekill whats funny is they never have any proof. and if i freekill there is always a member online. on the server. and he normally never complains. (unless its the unkown undercover member still funny xD) I rarely freekill and i try to give orders A LESS AS POSSIBLE just for the ts sake. and i still get complains for doing what a ct does? a ct needs to make his own rules if its a new game or so. and when people say i make my own rules i want a example thanks.

(Threat devoted to have less people complainig i freekill...) and if you do c me freekill take a screenshot or something. or a demo infact.

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

rrrDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 5:30 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Team Member
Well I have a demo of u urban and u did freekill (made a cell day, eventho a prisoner opened the cells), but after that u told me that u wasnt aware of the rule and u killed urself, which ofc is a good thing.
But the problem is that I worned u man I told do not kill any prisoner, but u didnt listen to me until I told u that I have a demo of u. Same thing happened on my.run server, I worned u there man, but u didnt listen until u got banned by Remix.
Now tell me, if there are no admins online would u still listen to me or any other non-admins/members? angry ( or I wouldnt have a demo of u )

Message edited by rrr - Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 5:46 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 8:54 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Users
Quote (rrr)
Well I have a demo of u urban and u did freekill (made a cell day, eventho a prisoner opened the cells), but after that u told me that u wasnt aware of the rule and u killed urself, which ofc is a good thing.
But the problem is that I worned u man I told do not kill any prisoner, but u didnt listen to me until I told u that I have a demo of u. Same thing happened on my.run server, I worned u there man, but u didnt listen until u got banned by Remix.
Now tell me, if there are no admins online would u still listen to me or any other non-admins/members? angry ( or I wouldnt have a demo of u )

Dude like you said i suicided. I freekilled and i wasnt aware of rules and while im trying to kill every1 who left their cell with a awp and they are getting closer and closer (no deagle shots aim failed) im not gonna read messages. And so you know. [size=20] I ALWAYS SUICIDE IF IM AWARE I FREEKILLED [size=20] and you guys tricked me in killing myself. :/ stupid of me but w/e

As i recall. raY was there and he did not ban me cause i was trying to give resonable orders.

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Me freekilling (me UrBaN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: