[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » pc crashing / unable to connect
pc crashing / unable to connect
rrrDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 11:36 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Team Member
Past three-four weeks I've got lots of complainings about unable to connect here or their pc crashes.
Some of our own members has got these same similar problems: rrr?, Shouty, raY (En1x).
I believe that the server has too many big maps/files, which leads into a lagout.
I cant play on this server with max 100 fps cause of this. I play with 60 fps so my pc wont crash.
I dont know whats up with the server, but u gotta fix it. angry

CrabPeopleDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 3:16 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I dont have any problems with itt tho just get a decent computer
Nah Jk I dunno what the problel is but i dont have any problems with the server

So Good Luck solving the problem

Broodje Aap.

My cock is much bigger than yours,
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming for more!

UrbanDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 6:14 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Quote (CrabPeople)
I cant play on this server with max 100 fps cause of this. I play with 60 fps so my pc wont crash.
I dont know whats up with the server, but u gotta fix it. angry

1st. I got a high end gaming pc and i cant get 100 fps :/ everything leads to fps if there are alot of people in the server is goes down. and remenber its not a official map. so its not 100% to have 100 fps all the time (take the dust2 or nuke always 100 fps there)

2nd. O.o unable to connect? fps doesnt have to do with connection :P

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 3:32 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
i know what rrr is talking about, sometimes at map change my cs crashes, i thought it were just my computer, but 4-5 people in the server wrote the same thing to me, which cant really have much about our pc's - still i cant really figure out the problem, it could be something with cfg or something, im not sure

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

PlaGueDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:39 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Seriously???? My computer stops completely, and is going on 8 seconds later, maybe that is because of the server, maybe not...

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 8:45 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
My computer sometimes crashes on ure server. I close my computer down becuz I always get blue screen'd.

C. Stewart

JoeZDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 0:46 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Lol blue screen :P i get blue screen of playing Battlefield 2 on multiplayer :L

Vodka<3 GOes whaat?

SmileyDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 1:59 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
When ur pc crashes, does it say Net_sendpacket error: Wsaeintr?
I get that alot but thats not due to the server, its a error with windows not being able to run Half-life games or something like that, cant completely remember atm.
Sometimes also my screen freezes in-game and keeps repeating the last sound you heard. I have to quit the game to fix it, almost like heartbeat :p

I'm not failing, i'm just trying to make you feel better.

rrrDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 5:37 PM | Message # 9
Sergeant
Quote (Smiley)
Sometimes also my screen freezes in-game and keeps repeating the last sound you heard.

Same thing keeps happening to me. (only with full 100 fps) angry

UrbanDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 11:29 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (rrr)
Same thing keeps happening to me. (only with full 100 fps)

i just hate that!! its soooo anoying :/!

Happended to me to xD. more then 1 time

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

PlaGueDate: Sunday, 2010-04-18, 5:02 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
It's not the server, I can tell you for sure...

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

rrrDate: Sunday, 2010-04-18, 5:50 AM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Quote (CrabPeople)
Buy a decent computer mine never crashed when i was playing cs :O

I have a gamer pc, one of the best pc' u can get.
I have 400 to 500 fps on cs:s
200 to 500 on wow
100 fps on cs 1.6 w/o developer 1 (fps_max 999, developer1 = 400 to 800 fps)
So I think I have a "decent computer" angry

JoeZDate: Sunday, 2010-04-18, 1:13 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (rrr)
200 to 500 on wow

:s

rrr quit.

Vodka<3 GOes whaat?

VaffDate: Sunday, 2010-04-18, 5:56 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
well i never experienced this problem myself but try this.... 1.6 is clashing with another application running in the background. i don't have it in front of me right now but if you enter your task manager and look at processes. The process you need to end is "fingerprint application"

The script that runs in the background for the Dell XPS fingerprint scanner is the culprit... now working perfectly... this is another known error too crash your pc... Click on community tab.

Click on settings.

Click on In-Game Tab.

Un-check the 'show ingame' box

Retry loading your game.

ofcouse there have been reports about McAfee – Antivirus crashing your cs game so if u use that switch or turn off when u game

good luck

VaffDate: Sunday, 2010-04-18, 7:32 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
1. Make sure that you are not overclocking your system.
2. Disable and/or uninstall any refresh rate-forcing programs.
3. Please temporarily uninstall 3rd party video or audio codecs (the K-Lite codec pack is known to cause this issue).
4. If you have an ATI Graphics card, please uninstall ATI-ACE, ATI-SMART, Trueform and Catalyst AI - Disable VPU Recover for testing.

Please reboot and test after completing each of these steps to determine whether the issue has been resolved.

1. Add this launch option in your game's launch properties to test the game in windowed mode:

-window +mat_forcehardwaresync 0

More information about setting launch options can be found in the Setting Game Launch Options topic.
2. Page file: Try turning off your system paging file (you have to reboot) and setting your page file for 1x or 2x the amount of RAM being used. This setting can be found under Control Panel > System > Advanced > Performance > Advanced > Virtual Memory
3. If you have an language other than English set for your Operating System, make sure that you are not setting the console key to an character which Steam will not recognize (§ for example is not valid)
4. Disable all IM programs and do not alt-tab to your desktop, swapping the game out may trigger this problem.
5. If you are using two or more memory modules, try running with only one module and see if you still have this problem. Reducing the number of modules will effectively speed up your memory timing. If the game runs ok with one module but not two, then you have a motherboard timing problem and you will need to make some changes. Please read your motherboard manual before making any changes.
* Relax the memory timing some motherboards have "conservative" timing or you can manually increase CAS and increase prefetch. If CAS is set to 2.0 increase it to 2.5. If Prefetch is set to 6, increase it to 7 or higher (up to 11).
* Slightly increase the memory core voltage if your motherboard supports this option, consult your motherboard manual. Raising the voltage will effectively speed up the memory, but will also increase the heat. some other error fixes good luck

Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » pc crashing / unable to connect
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: