• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Lollipop
Lollipop
P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 5:32 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Lollipop : STEAM_0:0:20817949

u guys should deal with these guys i hate them and im gonna stop playing if guys that fail in simon says tell me this shit

harrasment proof --> http://www.filefront.com/16072347/cstrike.rar

Added (04.09.2010, 5:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
the age (14) and probably lower because of voice on mic + his useless spam/harrasment in-game just becoz he failed in a game proove that he is an immature stupid kid , i've had enough of this guy , ban him or something

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5382/jailgreytown0001.png

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7448/jailgreytown0000.png

And now i hope that if he apply's again he will never get in the team

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

PlaGueDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 5:49 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
Well he didn't said that without reason, I'm sure. But did you took the picture of what he wrote??
In anyway, the "headadmins" can read the logg and see that it was only 1 way, he did everything and you were the nice1, OK I believe you so far, but if one of the admins are coming with that you did said something first, then that shit will be your problem too, not just Lollipop's... And I would not give ban for that, cause that's not ads/spam, but maybe for insulting. Everyone know that we should keep a friendly tone in-game and in forum, but remember that he's 14(or even lower, 11???), so he's not so mature, as you expected. ''An eleven years old mature boy''. NEVER!

Tell me, did he really write all this shit without any reason? Maybe you said like ''Fucking freekiller or fucking kid'', I don't know because I wasn't there, that's why I'm asking you, so if you did that, so think again :).

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

Message edited by PlaGue - Friday, 2010-04-09, 5:50 PM

P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 6:46 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
i didnt say "fucking freekiller fucking kid"...because i was the ct and he the tero
i just started giving orders and played simon says...after that i do a race and he fails...then he starts insulting even tho ran told him im right...from there he keep insulting me and saying my mom is bitch for like 2 maps....check the logs if u dont believe , just becoz he fails and doesnt even admit it that doesnt give him right to insult me in that way

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

VaffDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 11:05 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Well insult is not allowed and will be added too the rules along with some other rules and i expect this problem too be solved as long as a member/admin is on the server and that is pretty often so paulo gl on our servers and hope you can enjoy now and if you keep getting problems like this get us some more pictures or videos and we will look in too it

SmileyDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 10:24 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
This might be mean, but i'm a little happy that lollipop got scammed and lost his account xD
I don't hate him, but he really annoyed me sometimes, so much that I just left the serv and did smth else.

I'm not failing, i'm just trying to make you feel better.

Message edited by Smiley - Saturday, 2010-04-17, 10:25 PM

Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Lollipop
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: