Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:39 AM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Jailbreak Guide (to Days/Games)
Jailbreak Guide
raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 1:55 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Team Member
Moved.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:18 PM

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 3:47 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
nice1, how about my homemade day ''Dark-Room day''.
- Prisoners have to run to the darkroom on jail_czone and stay there. Guards job is to kill everyone in the darkroom and save the last one for, /lr. If there is a dark-room on severals maps, then why not there too?

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 4:44 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Moved.

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:18 PM

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:04 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Users
There are ALOT more where that came from :/. Gay day emo day

fail day confusion alot more but gives a player a basic understanding of jailbrake

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:15 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
You say ALOT more but you only mention 4 more. If there really is MORE where that came from then how about you tell me? If those are the only 4 you can come up with then it's safe to say, my list has ALOT more of where it came from. Gay day isn't a day I've come across yet but lo and behold, you have. You'll have to explain fail day to me too. How ironic, the two days I've never played are the two days you're associated with. Anyway, like I said in my first post, contribute to the thread, not flame it. So if there are days missing, say what day it is and explain it. I'll add Confusion and Emo day now.

Message edited by raY - Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:21 PM

aJDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 11:32 PM | Message # 6
Private
at early hours in the morning where the rules aren't so strict and the players are a little more chilled and compliant, you can try a game I found to be successful *cough*before I was banned*cough*
not sure if its been done before, if it has I don't know of it but here's the rules I made up.

SLASH-ME-A-FOOTBALL GAME!!
rules are:
--The teams must be of equal numbers at the start, if there is eg. 4x CT and only 3x T; then a CT can sit out and be the referee OFF the pitch

--CT's that will be on the field empty the LOADED clip in their guns and throw them aside, NOT ALL bullets (might need them for later...)

--T's CAN NOT leave the pitch to an OPEN SIDE* of the map for any reason - if the ball gets hit out of play then only a CT can go to retrieve the ball, preferably the referee to kick it back into play.

--You CAN knife someone ONLY IF they have the ball, and the knife can only be a SLASH, no secondary allowed, referee has the right to kill anyone** who uses secondary knife.

--You CAN NOT knife someone who does not have the ball - the referee then has the right to kill you.

--Number of goals scored before a team wins can be set to whatever you want, and the same goes for whether you reset the ball to the middle after each goal, or just play on.

--NO CHEAT! :P

* An open side of the pitch being a side of the field that the T's can run away and escape. The T's are allowed to retrieve the ball only if it leads to nowhere; e.g. a brick wall.
** This includes CT's. If the admin's don't allow TKing for any reason then just change the rule a little to allow T's to freekill the rulebreaking CT.

Message edited by aJ - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 0:00 AM

FrdingDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 0:23 AM | Message # 7
Private
Ye nice, but you have forgot Disco day, like table game, pool day there is alot of diffrent games biggrin

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:12 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Quote (Frding)
Ye nice, but you have forgot Disco day, like table game, pool day there is alot of diffrent games biggrin

like i said alot more :P but i would be here all day if i posted all of them

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 2:45 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
like i said alot more :P but i would be here all day if i posted all of them

You've obviously missed the point of this thread entirely. It isn't to test how many games/days I know of the top of my head and brag about it. It's a guide to help those that may need it. You still haven't explained fail day or gay day, smart guy. If you're not going to contribute to the thread then please, say nothing at all. No one needs to hear your baseless claim that you'll be here all day typing out games/days missing from this thread. Move along smile

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 2:46 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:29 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (raY)
You've obviously missed the point of this thread entirely. It isn't to test how many games/days I know of the top of my head and brag about it. It's a guide to help those that may need it. You still haven't explained fail day or gay day, smart guy. If you're not going to contribute to the thread then please, say nothing at all. No one needs to hear your baseless claim that you'll be here all day typing out games/days missing from this thread. Move along smile

may i say you started this. and 2nd. look what i wrote

Quote (Urban)
but gives a player a basic understanding of jailbrake

So im not hating im just saying there are more days for the people to know...... dude think im 14 and make more sence then you ffs.

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:37 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
may i say you started this. and 2nd. look what i wrote

I didn't start anything. You start your first reply with "there's alot more where that came from." So what are you trying to say? That this thread doesn't help at all? What? You can do a better job? Well then. Let's see it. If not, then don't complain about the lack of games/days missing from this thread when clearly, I've covered MOST of them. You then continue to back your claim of "there's a lot more of where that came from" without ACTUALLY ever giving me any more to add this thread other then the first 4 you mentioned. And you have yet to explain the days I asked you to explain. Which leads me to say, if you're not going to contribute, don't post.

Quote (Urban)
So im not hating im just saying there are more days for the people to know...... dude think im 14 and make more sence then you ffs.

No, you're not hating, you're just being useless. Okay, great. So there are more days for people to know. I guess I'll just edit my post and at the end of it, I'll say "Urban says there are alot of days for you all to know." Yeah, nice one brainless because that's really going to help.

You're 14 and what makes "sense" to you is only what a 14 year old would make sense of. Please, don't compare my mentality to the shoe size mentality of yours. Which is probably why your application for member got denied with a resounding No.

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:41 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:50 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
1st. i got declined mostly because i fail (get freekill complains all the time when i play and admins are present. so its not really freekilling but there are always haters like you)
Quote (raY)
Please, don't compare my mentality to the shoe size mentality of yours

Thanks but edit your post to a clown shoes cause its really big biggrin dude i dont really care what you think im just giving my opinion i dont care if you like it or not live with it.

and look at you your arguing with a 14 year old kid like common! how low can you go. sure you may be smarter or i can be smarter we will never know.

hate me or love me i dont really care i get haters every day your just a random distraction to me :D. just 1 thing i cant stand dont talk about my family you punk that proves that you can go even lower and your as stupid to go there talking about some1s family is just a disperate attempt to get yourself out of trouble so please get a life and stop arguing with kids half your age.

and i contributed more then you think. ive played on this server b4 u even found out about it.

Message edited by Urban - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 4:50 PM

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 5:16 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
1st. i got declined mostly because i fail

Indeed.

Quote (Urban)
Thanks but edit your post to a clown shoes cause its really big dude i dont really care what you think im just giving my opinion i dont care if you like it or not live with it.

and look at you your arguing with a 14 year old kid like common! how low can you go. sure you may be smarter or i can be smarter we will never know.

hate me or love me i dont really care i get haters every day your just a random distraction to me :D. just 1 thing i cant stand dont talk about my family you punk that proves that you can go even lower and your as stupid to go there talking about some1s family is just a disperate attempt to get yourself out of trouble so please get a life and stop arguing with kids half your age.

and i contributed more then you think. ive played on this server b4 u even found out about it.

I'll keep my post at is. Your opinion obviously doesn't count up to much since as I've said before, you claim something with no real evidence. And look kid, you could be 14, 40 or 400. I don't discriminate. I'll out-argue, out-smart and out-debate and simply own anyone who decides to verbally joust with me. You can't handle the cooking? Then don't enter the kitchen, tough guy. "Hate me or love me", "Haters like you". You're not talking to one of your school friends anymore kid, so don't expect me take lolcrap like that seriously. This isn't a rap battle. Another differentiated opinion. "Desperate attempt to get myself out of trouble." What trouble? Lol. And I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I guess the family remark was a little too much for you? Okay, I'll take it down a notch. Just so you can tell me again in your next reply to "Get a life" because you're so sure I don't have one lol. As for your last comment, I highly doubt it in both fronts. All you contributed was freekill complains and the occasional CT commanding, which I wouldn't even consider contribution to the server. I knew about the server when it was first published. Not sure when you knew about it but again, you make a stupid assumption without considering the opposite party. And even then, I highly doubt you've contributed more then I have. This thread alone has more word count then the 100+ post count you have all together. So while you may have the quantity, I have the quality happy

So, I guess after all this, you were insulted after all sad

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 5:16 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 6:06 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
This is a rap battle? when did i start rapping? biggrin and not really till you talked about my family leave them alone :/ Like i said i got haters every day :P your just a random distraction

i learned about the server when it first started. ended. and started again. i even played on the server when it didnt even have jb mods.. lol but ssrly a rap battle where did you get that from? xD you watch too many films

Added (03.30.2010, 6:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (aJ)
SLASH-ME-A-FOOTBALL GAME!!
Where the heck did you found that out?

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:16 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
This is a rap battle? when did i start rapping? and not really till you talked about my family leave them alone :/ Like i said i got haters every day :P your just a random distraction
i learned about the server when it first started. ended. and started again. i even played on the server when it didnt even have jb mods.. lol but ssrly a rap battle where did you get that from? xD you watch too many films

No one is hating on you because you don't possess any qualities to be envious of. Sorry kid. Hey, if you really want to see it like that, then we'll leave it as you hating on me and this thread. Hater happy And now now, that's no way to treat a distraction, I treat my daily distractions with respect, just ask your mother. (OOOH, did I just go there? I apologise in advance. Maybe.)

It's nothing new to me. I knew when the server also first started. I even spent one night with Vaff just map changing and discussing possible ways to improve and develop the server into one of the best in Europe. Then I was there for when it ended, Vaff told me and personally thanked me for the time given to thinking of ideas to help the server. And I was there again for when it started again. So really, you're nothing new, kid. It's old news. You running out of things to say? And I don't know where you condoned a rap battle and watching a lot of movies, so I'll help you out with this one. You talk like this is a rap battle. "I got haters" = Refer to the start of this reply. "Love it or hate it" = Lol, okay big guy, bang bang in the air with your pellet gun. As for watching movies. Yes, I watch a lot of movies. Problem?

The conclusion of this whole thread, whether it continues after this or not, is simple.
Contribute to the thread. Flame it and you will be severely owned by me. And your 3 year-old brother. And yourself, as the following quote repeatedly states;

Quote (Urban)
1st. i got declined mostly because i fail

Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Jailbreak Guide (to Days/Games)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: