Saturday, 2024-04-20, 1:38 AM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Community Section » Member Search » :D - Member application. (:D Apply)
:D - Member application.
SmileyDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 7:57 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
Hello VGC! My name is Marius and I'm applying for your Jail squad.
My informations:

Nick: :D
Experience of the mod: I told this when I applied for admin aswell, but i'll do it again.
I was admin at a Superhero/Warcraft server for some months. Then I quit Cs, and lost my rights ofc.
Hobbies: I love to ski, every year I travel to Italy to ski in the alps.

Why do I wanna join this team?
I want to join so I can be part of something growing, keep some order at the servers and ofc cuz I play on your servers alot ^^ (JB Mostly, aim when Vaff wants to get owned c(: )
Most people I know hopefully will say im a nice guy, but thats up to them to decide.

Best regards, Smiley :D.

I'm not failing, i'm just trying to make you feel better.

Message edited by Smiley - Sunday, 2010-03-14, 7:41 PM

VaffDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 8:46 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Well u are on the server everyday and u make it fun for the others i see no reason why it should not be a straight Yes from me good luck man

SmileyDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 8:56 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Thanks Vaff biggrin

CamperDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 7:04 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
You need to choose Jail or Aim! smile

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

SmileyDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 7:50 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Changed it, happy now ? :P

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 11:51 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Users
xD

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:09 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
xD

be more serious and dont just post useless shit like just 1 smiley to get post counts...

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 8:13 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
and u have more fun man! i bet ur never invited to parties or bs your always so serious ;D when u gonna fk a girl what u be like? all serious? oh sry i bet you never had 1 biggrin

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:32 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
dude , u dont even know how many girls i fucked , u dont even know me , u never saw me in-game and your immature so u better shut up and start acting like u really should..

edit - and i have more fun then u and i have more girls then u do lol kiddo

Message edited by P@ulo - Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:32 PM

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 7:52 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Guys guys guys. Calm down and take it easy. I don't know why you are mixing real-life and game, the thing who count is when you post something reasonable. Not to write something against people just to be best. P@ulo, I'm not trying to hang you, but people have to write whatever they want to write. But yea I see the point of ''be more serious and dont just post useless shit like just 1 smiley to get post counts...''. When he wrote ''xD'', he just made it easy for you and me to understand. So let things go, and waite until there is a rule against spamming and disreputable comment =/.
You may still have a good day smile

- PlaGue

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 9:08 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Lol Paulo.
I understand your frustration-lol wait. Actually, I don't really understand it but I'll try to emphasise with you since whenever I see you play jailbreak, I don't know what is more tighter, you with rules or an italian with his leather pants. This isn't exactly the most ACTIVE forum around and being a cause to not post for someone else just restricts the community even more. If you're looking for constructive replies from every single post on this forum, then you have your work cut out.

I wish you the best of luck and the happiest of times doing so.

If he wants to post "xD", then so be it. It's not affecting you, your life or even a thread of yours, for that matter. I guess if he repeatedly posts useless crap, then it can get tedious to look at. But that just reflects his level of constructive feedback and makes only him look bad. And if that's the case, then so be it too (:

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

shouty_monkeyDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 9:44 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
Arguing on the internet is like playing handicap olympic, if u win ur still retarded. smile

-Edit, and btw if u gotta argue, plz do it somewhere else, this is wasting smiley's recruitment, make ur own thread or go in-game or something plz - thx.

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

Message edited by shouty_monkey - Monday, 2010-03-15, 9:45 PM

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 10:27 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Nice1 shouty, but you can still be handicap without beeing retarded. And there is nothing wrong with handicap's, maybe they can't move a leg or an arm, but they still think as we do smile

A retarded person is more like a person who missuse drug, alcoholic or even worse.

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 10:28 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
useless spam just for post counts = lame and noobish...nearly all forums in this freaking world dont accept useless spam , if ppl didnt agree with me why then urban is "gagged" 2 days on forum? USELESS SPAM

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 10:37 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
I really don't want to mess it up, but maybe that smiley is a useless shit and spam from your side, but remember that you're not the only person here...
The reason for why Urban got ''gagged'' 2 days on forum isn't your problem. I can tell you for sure that you don't even know why he got gagged 2 times, you guess for useless spam, but are you really sure?? Take care of your own business dude and no offence meant to be done in this message, so don't get mad at me :).

Forum » Community Section » Member Search » :D - Member application. (:D Apply)
Search: