Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:01 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » General Section » General Discuss » De_Dust2 deathmatch server?????
De_Dust2 deathmatch server?????
PlaGueDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 11:46 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
I know, I just said ''How High are you, Urban'', I would make you to remember the movie ''How High'' :P.

- Urban, are you sure that you didn't saw wrong? Cause people see many different things when they are high ;).

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

UrbanDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 8:07 AM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Users
Nope :P never smoked weed/sigar wtf just name it and i didnt smoke it i hate the smell of it cant stand it

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 1:01 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
stop going offtopic...

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

UrbanDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 3:44 PM | Message # 19
Colonel
why?

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 10:48 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
Paulo, why are u just typing useless things, and dont answer our post's instead? - really dont think u got any good arguements, but Plague made this tread, if he wanna go off topic, his allowed to.

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

PlaGueDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 10:55 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
P@ulo., just shut the fuck up, it's my thread and I don't even know why you post that. Cause we can discuss whatever we want in this thread, take care of your own business and stop commenting everything. Dude your always making me angry with that useless post. ''Make it bigger'', ''stop going offtopic''. I'm sorry for using some bad words admin, but he fucking argument every FUCKING thing.

We don't even want your tips(I don't want). If you are trying to ''play'' admin, so don't, cause none actually care about your post. The only thing you win from writting that shit, is enemy, easier: You win NOTHING...

P@ulo:
''good application , mature person.

good luck''

Are you saying that your post is better than mine? Or Urban's?

Tell me isn't it fun to have a ''friendly tone'' in this website? Like kidding a little bit with each other, or something? Or do we have to follow the headline, and do whatever the thread is asking us to do? NO, would be perfect if someone write something fun in this thread. And I'm expecting more jokes in the future, but there are of course a line we should not cross...
1 more thing: ''The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something''. Think about it smile

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

Message edited by PlaGue - Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 11:11 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 11:06 PM | Message # 22
Colonel
Plague calm down. Hes not worth it. Why do you think me of all people just ignore him? :/ Dont worry be happy

shouty_monkeyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 5:02 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
haha dont worry be happy lol - nah just sucks that he types "dont got offtopic" and when u type something to/about him, he dont post to it.
he should get some arguements going or atleast stop posting such useless things.
And BTW Paulo, the general Discuss, is to discuss things and here we can go offtopic, better than doing it on member apply.

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

Message edited by shouty_monkey - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 5:03 PM

raYDate: Sunday, 2010-04-04, 6:31 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant
Quote (PlaGue)
P@ulo., just shut the fuck up, it's my thread and I don't even know why you post that. Cause we can discuss whatever we want in this thread, take care of your own business and stop commenting everything. Dude your always making me angry with that useless post. ''Make it bigger'', ''stop going offtopic''. I'm sorry for using some bad words admin, but he fucking argument every FUCKING thing.
We don't even want your tips(I don't want). If you are trying to ''play'' admin, so don't, cause none actually care about your post. The only thing you win from writting that shit, is enemy, easier: You win NOTHING...

P@ulo:
''good application , mature person.

good luck''

Are you saying that your post is better than mine? Or Urban's?

Tell me isn't it fun to have a ''friendly tone'' in this website? Like kidding a little bit with each other, or something? Or do we have to follow the headline, and do whatever the thread is asking us to do? NO, would be perfect if someone write something fun in this thread. And I'm expecting more jokes in the future, but there are of course a line we should not cross...
1 more thing: ''The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something''. Think about it

I know how you feel playjoe.
Don't you just sighface when a random retard posts useless crap on your thread? tongue

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-04-04, 7:36 AM | Message # 25
Colonel
Quote (raY)
I know how you feel playjoe.
Don't you just sighface when a random retard posts useless crap on your thread? tongue

somehow i think thats directed to me biggrin

VaffDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 0:10 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
changed too warcraft for now lads see how it will turn out

Forum » General Section » General Discuss » De_Dust2 deathmatch server?????
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: