Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:53 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Plague and shouty for full admin
Plague and shouty for full admin
Should Plague and shouty get full admin?
1.Both Plague and shouty.[ 4 ][33.33%]
2.Plague only[ 1 ][8.33%]
3.Shouty only.[ 4 ][33.33%]
4.None.[ 3 ][25.00%]
Answers total: 12
UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 4:43 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Users
Quote (Camper)
never on? since we got a knife server I've been playing there... and the deathmatch is crap.. no1 is using it! -.-

I know just messing with you :P but ssrly the deathmatch :/... i played there and it got boring so quick xD add some bots xD or something like they did on myrun

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

PlaGueDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 4:54 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
The deathmatch server is to young to decide that it will be a succes or not, so maybe waite 1 month before you decide to change it. The knife-server is awesome, I play there alot and I'm happy with knife-server.

Remember that VGC-Community is only 1 month old, and I'm really surprised that the jailbreak server got so popular, and so fast! Actually advertising is playing a role there, special thanks to Fr*ding, Camper, Vaff, Shouty and of course raY for advertising, and using they'r time to make this community bigger, instead of only playing!
So in my opinion we should advertise more, and take it to an another level, like advertising other places too, not just in-game...

Deathrun server can be a magnet to bring people in this community, but waite and see. If the deathmatch server is a crap like Camper said, then you can maybe change it? O.o

- Camper, yea we miss some AMX flag, like changing team, gag/ungag and amx_super, but Vaff told me something about if we give you a flag for team changing, then you have ''bann flag'' too, but there is a hope, don't loose it!

1 more thing before I shut my mouth.

Camper is an active admin even if he plays for 1 hour or 10 hour, but I know he's an active admin(no complains from me) . Maybe he's not in-game, that's why he recruited half-admins and admins, so he can take a breath. In that way the headadmins can decide somethng else than just ban/kick/slay players, like thinking about the future, new server, new map, fixing crash, adding skin/fist for jailbreak and make the in-game community better for you, so of course it is a special thanks to headadmins for using they'r time on you, and using they'r money for you...

Keep going :o)

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

Message edited by PlaGue - Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 4:55 PM

CamperDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 5:36 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
Ye, you said it plague! And some of the reason why I've been off these last days is that I'm trying to find new ct skins/models..
beacuse everyone is complaining.

And a deathrun server (I think would be the hardest to make good, beacuse my run's deathrun server is one of the best that's been made!)

as we said, maybe add some more fun maps to deathmatch? like fy_pool_day, small maps that make it funny to play on. : )

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 6:43 PM | Message # 19
Colonel
NO PLEASE DONT PUT Fy_pool_day x( that map saaacks.

and yes that deathrun is really hard to beat :/ achiviements, admins, no lamers x( but hey biggrin we can do it biggrin or maybe not :P only time will tell

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

PlaGueDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 7:35 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
Well fun-maps isn't popular at all these days, de_inferno/de_dust2 should be the only maps on the deathmatch server...

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

CamperDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 7:38 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Well, when u play deathmatch its only for one reason! get warm! its like warmup. And if its alot of deathmatch servers out now, so its hard to get ppl there!

-Tyler "Storm" Wood

PlaGueDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 7:59 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
Trust me, deathmatch server is fun, not just warmup. I would play more aim_map to warmup. Deathmatch is quick and no need to waite 4 minutes per round...
And yea many servers are using the same way, that's why VGC's deathmatch server is empty for now...

CamperDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 8:40 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Plague? played for a clan before?

when we had clan wars, like pcw etc.. and cup's. we used deathmatch to "warmup" our fingers etc! ;D

-Tyler "Storm" Wood

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 8:49 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Yh biggrin remenbered when i did pcw xD deathmatch wins. Yes i did play on pcw :P. Yes i am aimless but im Lucky as HELL did like 3 aces xD just cause i got scared and random shot we were in teamspeak and they were laughting but i still got the job done xP and in failure style xD

PlaGueDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 8:57 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant colonel
I play lots of pcw and lan, well we do warmup in the server, but you can do warmup with aim_map too :D, and of course you can warmup with deathmatch too, even better, but remember that it's fun with deathmatch, and not just because of warmup :D.

Du kan gjerne bli med på pcw en dag, join VT og ha EAC klar da selvfølgelig biggrin

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 9:19 PM | Message # 26
Colonel
Deathmatch is good to get your blood bumping and warmed up as you said but aim is like a test to see if your skills are ready :P

Deathmatch is non stop (on famous servers) and mostly spawn camper so you need to spray the **** outta them xD

CamperDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 11:12 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant colonel
hahaha, jeg har ikke spilt vanlig matcher med eac siden jul! xDD

har faktisk bpg vt server! ;D

-Tyler "Storm" Wood

UrbanDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 8:09 AM | Message # 28
Colonel
Du kan gjerne bli med på pcw en dag, join VT og ha EAC klar da selvfølgelig Is Feel free to join in the PCW one day join VT and have EAC aware, of course,

and hahaha, jeg har ikke spilt vanlig matcher med eac siden jul! xDD

har faktisk bpg vt server! ;D IS I have not played regular matches with EAC since July! xDD

Indeed bpg vt server!

(Little note biggrin

PlaGueDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 2:32 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
Hahahahaha, bad translate, google translator I gues!

Message edited by PlaGue - Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 2:35 PM

UrbanDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-07, 5:17 PM | Message # 30
Colonel
:P what else? xD

Forum » General Section » General Discuss » Plague and shouty for full admin
Search: