Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 11:31 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Multiple Rule breakers (XeoN , Mike , Zohan)
Multiple Rule breakers
P@uloDate: Thursday, 2010-04-08, 6:00 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Ok in this rar file you have multiple screenshots where you can see mike's/xeons freekills + steamID's...+ an aditional demo showing other 5-6 teamkills by mike and insults from zohan...

Admins , download link is here --> http://www.filefront.com/16058659/cstrike.rar

See what you can do ...

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

PlaGueDate: Thursday, 2010-04-08, 4:20 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
Well if that demo has been taked in 1 day, so tempban is enough. Can be that, he missunderstood 1 thing, and killed 5-6 on that simple misstake. Or if the demo have been taken in over days, like not all in 2-3 rounds. And I have played with Mike(new jb player). Haven't seen him freekilling so much.

ZoHAN!!'s word is more like a joke, than insult, but that's not the worse thing that happened in this server or?

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 3:08 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
1. this demo was taken in only a day...only 1/2 maps
2. mike was teamkilling on purpose and he was insulting IAMANTIDOTE in chat but in romanian
3. when antidote defended himself zohan insulted him on purpose that wasnt a joke and you can hear from his temper

UrbanDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 7:27 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Quote (P@ulo)
1. this demo was taken in only a day...only 1/2 maps
2. mike was teamkilling on purpose and he was insulting IAMANTIDOTE in chat but in romanian
3. when antidote defended himself zohan insulted him on purpose that wasnt a joke and you can hear from his temper

Dont see in rules that you cant insult. and if he teamkills VOTE HIM OUT Dur :/ and if it was in romanian how would you know?

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:10 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
maybe the rules dont say insult, but some people still gotta mind that not everybody is same age, and people also gotta stop beefing on the internet, front people if u have a problem.

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

P@uloDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:42 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
Dont see in rules that you cant insult. and if he teamkills VOTE HIM OUT Dur :/ and if it was in romanian how would you know?

because im romanian too?
and it seems you dont read , i already said he keep reconnecting after every single fucking vote or kick from member...2-3 rule breakers kicked like 10 times by shouty and plague then when members out they come back and keep breaking rules and nobody can stop them
and even if rules dont say you cant harras i dont think you like to be called "bi*ch motherf**ker" "die f*cking c*nt" in the chat/mic :)...if you like it then maybe your special but other ppl dont

UrbanDate: Saturday, 2010-04-10, 1:29 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Good that u no romanian but people can be calling me names for all i care just ignore it :/ and if he reconnects (if your alive. wait for him to come back and take him out. easy.) :/ he will get bored and leave.

And wtf zohan and mike? they never do anything wrong xD

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Sunday, 2010-04-11, 3:50 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (P@ulo)
10 times by shouty and plague then when members out they come back and keep breaking rules and nobody can stop them
and even if rules dont say you cant harras i dont think you like to be called "bi*ch motherf**ker" "die f*cking c*nt" in the chat/mic :)...

i agree with Paulo, i had to kick alot that night, somebody even waked me up so i could try fix it, no full's were online so had to kick them until they stopped, and i asked Paulo to make a demo, so great job Paulo keep up the good work, and urban if u like being harrashed that's ur problem, ill just say i dont want some kid (dunno age on them) talking shit about me, if they faced me they would be long gone, and the no insult rule is comming up soon, with no ghosting as dead, and no spamming smile

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

Message edited by shouty_monkey - Sunday, 2010-04-11, 3:51 AM

FlaNkyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 7:39 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Good job smile
P@ulo from nD? xD

C. Stewart

Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Multiple Rule breakers (XeoN , Mike , Zohan)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: