Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:36 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Jailbreak Guide (to Days/Games)
Jailbreak Guide
UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:45 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Users
im loling at this whole think cause you really think im bothered by this biggrin and its normal for a younger brother to own u. parents believe them faster then you.

and im not saying that i dont fail cause i most certainly do. and when i assumed you had no life it was cause your arguing with a 14 year old kid that cant get enuff about arguing biggrin You type all day with no effect and by your posts your getting more pissed off by this by the second.

and how is you getting pissed off flame.

1 question tho how did this start? im sure it wasnt cause of that 1 post

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

Message edited by Urban - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:47 PM

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:51 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Group: Team Member
Quote (Urban)
im loling at this whole think cause you really think im bothered by this and its normal for a younger brother to own u. parents believe them faster then you.
and im not saying that i dont fail cause i most certainly do. and when i assumed you had no life it was cause your arguing with a 14 year old kid that cant get enuff about arguing You type all day with no effect and by your posts your getting more pissed off by this by the second.

Mission Complete

I'm glad you feel complete smile Hey, maybe your life finally has some sort of meaning. After all, not once did I mention you pissing me off whilst you did several times. Way to go contradict yourself there buddy. Like I said, I could own you all day, it's not that difficult. But now your mission has been "complete", another childish act that again, re-inforces my previous statement, that you were trying to flame this thread rather then help it, you quite simply just owned yourself. Again. I'm losing count of your fail ramblings but hey, maybe we'll just let it slide this time.. And blame the parents for failing instead biggrin

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:54 PM

aJDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:52 PM | Message # 18
Private
Group: Users
Quote (Urban)
Quote (aJ)
SLASH-ME-A-FOOTBALL GAME!!
Where the heck did you found that out?

I made it up.

Forum » Servers Section » JailBreak Server » Jailbreak Guide (to Days/Games)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: