Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:47 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Servers Section » de_dust2 Only » De_dust2 Server?
De_dust2 Server?
PlaGueDate: Saturday, 2010-05-15, 3:12 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
I will give you some tips about the de_dust2 server, something that people like, especially me...

1. Make it so dead people can read what alivepeople are writing, but the alivepeople can't read what dead people are writing, that's just rediclious. Because it's not as Jailbreak that they can have fun and talk. On dd2 people will only kill, and that counts...
I was playing at the server today, and found out that the server is lagging alot... I don't know why, but it's a server-lagg.

2. Download a plugin this plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=707509 his plugin makes some grenades faulty, meaning they won't go off. They will just lie on the ground, so people can pick it until a new round...

3. And remove the /admin setting, and the connect setting like: PlaGue admin has connected. No need to have that plugin neither the /admin setting... Especially from de_dust2 server...

If you see: www.arcticgaming.no they use the same plugins, so the dd2-server is popular as hell thanks to that plugin...

And remove some tsays and amx_say etcetc... Like Visit www.vgc.ucoz.com or replace it to another place, like not on the middle of the screen, but other places.

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

^kbcDate: Saturday, 2010-05-15, 9:33 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Administrators
1. Allright
2. Blah, useless
3. Maybe

And the last is just advertising. And also its on very good place.

P.S. this is on wrong section.

PlaGueDate: Saturday, 2010-05-15, 9:38 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
I know it's a wrong section, but didn't found any other places. "Advertising", really, why?? Because I'm giving you a homesite that you can look at and see if you get any other ideas?

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

CamperDate: Sunday, 2010-05-16, 2:59 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
wtf plague, you didnt understand what kbc said xD, read it again! tongue

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

PlaGueDate: Sunday, 2010-05-16, 4:25 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Haha rah

I though you ment that I was advertising for www.arctic******.no :P

But yea, like the idea? : o

Message edited by PlaGue - Sunday, 2010-05-16, 4:25 PM

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-05-17, 7:34 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Users
played yesterday on the server (Owned jabber) and no lagg what so ever. (btw jabber is noob xO im playing source 24/7 i got play 1.6 for 1 hour and STILL own him? sad...)

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

Mini-JabbeRDate: Monday, 2010-05-17, 2:42 PM | Message # 7
Private
it was just luck you facktard dude .. i havent been online for 4 -5 days, when you pwned me i just came back from a small break (:

PlaGueDate: Wednesday, 2010-05-19, 9:14 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Listen guys, you can blame on whatever you want, but that isn't counting? It's the score that counts, even if you haven't played in 6 months, you will never loose your skills, but may be better too!

Like I was playing jailbreak for 3-4 months without doing something else, and now I'm back on gun, but I AM STILL PRO! smile So even if you play Source, and played 1.6 for 1 hour, then sad for you : P, or if you had a break...

Added (2010-05-19, 9:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
But kbc, trust me. I'm doing it because I always play on dd2 servers, and the most popular servers got http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=707509 and https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=26598. Remove all of sv_airaccelerate and air_move, on dd2-servers, it should be standard, it's not fun-map, and remove that dead man can talk with alive man. People can ghost more in that way, and it's not fun at all to active that setting...

Message edited by PlaGue - Tuesday, 2010-05-18, 6:16 PM

VaffDate: Thursday, 2010-05-20, 4:00 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Plague i changed the internet settings for the server it should be fine and i restarted it aswell might just have been that

PlaGueDate: Thursday, 2010-05-20, 4:48 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Yea, it's working fine now...

^kbcDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 1:17 PM | Message # 11
Major
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=707509 and https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=26598

Both added.

Forum » Servers Section » de_dust2 Only » De_dust2 Server?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: