• «
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Community Section » Admin Problems » bad camper bad
bad camper bad
raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 12:48 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant
Group: Team Member
Quote (Urban)
I dont know about the good player havent seen him play that much. but he imagines thinks too much.... if we are playing last reaction its not simon says so im not surpriced if he failed this time too

Yeah Urban because everyone on VGC knows how good of a player you are. You're as fun as paint drying.

Quote (Camper)
omfg...
raY? I was on knife,hns,deathrun! when i'm on the myrun jailbreak its 1 reason for that!
ADVERTISING!
ok? your talking about bringing joy etc.. more ppl = more fun? right?

I feel its more fun to play when its more ppl, but how do you get more ppl on a server? Answer: 1. Play on the server? 2. Advertising on other servers??
what would you vote for?

but ofc.. as we said! no hard feelings^^

Like I said mate, a simple misunderstanding that just needed to be explain. I actually didn't really care that you played on my.run and wasn't thinking much of it. But because you pointed the finger at me first and called me out as "special treating", I was forced (by you) to defend myself and retaliate. Although I can't see advertising going down very well with the my.run admins. Good luck ^^

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Message edited by raY - Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:29 PM

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:00 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Users
Quote (raY)
Yeah Urban because everyone on VGC knows how good of a player you are. You're as fun as paint drying.

biggrin thanks for the compliment watching paint dry awns

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:08 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
thanks for the compliment watching paint dry awns

No problem wink Knowing your capability is of a 3 year old, I matched a compliment with said age.

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 7:10 AM | Message # 19
Colonel
Quote (raY)
No problem wink Knowing your capability is of a 3 year old, I matched a compliment with said age.

if your trying to insult me gl biggrin it doesnt work xP and thanks again 3 year olds are actually smart my little bro is 3 and he gets me in trouble all the time dam him x(

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 2:57 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
Quote (Urban)
my little bro is 3 and he owns me all the time

kk.

Message edited by raY - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 3:04 PM

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 3:21 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
Quote (raY)
my little bro is 3 and he owns me all the time

kk.

Owned as in he says to our mom that i did something while i didnt and i get blamed for it not that kind of owned :/

CamperDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 8:49 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
Quote (aJ)
We wasn't laughing about "freekilling", as far as we knew it wasn't freekilling and hoff had said wat day it was and before we opened up and even after a countdown to freeze you all continued to run as if you wanted to die

Well, I know this thread is dead.. but aJ.. since you said it wasnt a fk.. explain why it wasnt a fk!
beacuse hoff didnt have a mic!

I just want a answer on that! smile

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-04-05, 5:14 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
Wtf. a 1 hour ban? all this for a 1 hour ban? wtf that just a little pause of jb. if you ask me its not worth. just to write all that you did took atleast 2 hours biggrin or 1 hour and 1 minute.

shouty_monkeyDate: Friday, 2010-04-09, 4:22 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
doesnt matter how long the ban is, i think it's just something about principle urban, and raY and aJ are both british prob didnt take that long to type this smile

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

UrbanDate: Saturday, 2010-04-10, 1:25 AM | Message # 25
Colonel
Lol xD i just think its a waist of time biggrin if i got banned for freekill that i didnt do. for 30 mins 1 hour i would say i didnt and live with the ban i dont care if tehy believe me

shouty_monkeyDate: Sunday, 2010-04-11, 3:45 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
still urban.. principle, nobody wanna get banned without a reason, so if he think camper did something wrong he should be able to get some answer and info here

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-04-11, 12:11 PM | Message # 27
Colonel
I understand im just sharing my opinion.

CrabPeopleDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 3:53 AM | Message # 28
Lieutenant
I know im late but camper did ban u for a reason u werent commandin propperly u and ur mates were prolly drunk or stoned or we but u freekilled lots of times teamkilled made lots of commands that didnt made sense and yh u guys were insulting camper and other players
I still remember cuz u all had like a multi-ban so im behind camper its not really admin abusing tho...
Just behave :/

My cock is much bigger than yours,
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming for more!

CamperDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 2:25 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Administrators
hehe, thanks for the "back up" broodje, but this thread is pretty dead! xD

and think he just posted it here beacuse I abused the football thing, which i'm sorry for.

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

PlaGueDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 9:43 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant colonel
Happy ending! biggrin

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

Forum » Community Section » Admin Problems » bad camper bad
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: