FlaNkyDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 11:28 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Hello VGC!
Im applying for your <Warcraft> squad.

My informations:
Nick: FlaNky

Experience of the game-mod (WC3):

My Experience with Warcraft 3 is really good because all the different races, items and players. I play on the warcraft3 server and I play on it without players to get some XP. I also know if some-one has wallhack, speedhack or aimbot because their gameplay starts to get weirder and weirder. I was playing on the warcraft3 server last night for 2 hours. I managed to get to Level 5 biggrin
Football:
I play for Tynecastle Football Club, They play beside Balgreen Primary School, My 1st team just won the Big Cup but funnily some-one smashed the big trophy so Me and my 2nd team rammed ourselves into the final just to take a loss from Salvesen. Every player from Tynecastle's 1st team to the 2nd team got a trophy, Tynecastle's 1st team, Never lost a game and beat boca Juniours 3-1.
Basketball:
I play for my High School Basketball team. At the end of the year, The Basketball team has a big tournament with 7 more Schools. There will be 3 trophies for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd team. My Basketball team is really good that we have only lost 1 game out of 23. We have won the other 22.
Girlfriend:
I have a Girlfriend and She is 14 from Faroe Islands, The 1st time I met her, my friends Ari and Patur told me some tips, She doesn't like this but she likes that. She asked me out, I said YES!, We went to Pizza Hut and Mega Bowl. That date was over, That was my last night at Faroe Islands so I said I will miss you but I will come back another time. I got my first Kiss from her. cool love heart

Why do I wanna join this team?
I want to join this team because Deathmatch transformed into Warcraft 3 so I decided you could use afew helping hands, Active people. I just like playing on all your servers and I hate/dis-like 1 thing and that is cheaters. I never play with cheaters, That is why I applied to join because I dont like cheaters. I want to stop the cheaters that play on your server.
I am really active and yersterday I was online for 12 Hours. I am never in-active, Always online and playing CS at the best time of the day.

Best regards, FlaNky

Shouty, I know you don't cheat and you know I was joking with you right? biggrin
RECORD:The 1st Time I have ever saw Jailbreak Empty!

C. Stewart

JoeZDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 11:52 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Good luck 3th time tongue hope you get member

Vodka<3 GOes whaat?

ZoHANDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 12:25 PM | Message # 3
Private
Quote (FlaNky)
Girlfriend:
I have a Girlfriend and She is 14 from Faroe Islands, The 1st time I met her, my friends Ari and Patur told me some tips, She doesn't like this but she likes that. She asked me out, I said YES!, We went to Pizza Hut and Mega Bowl. That date was over, That was my last night at Faroe Islands so I said I will miss you but I will come back another time. I got my first Kiss from her.

Verry sad story , you make me cry cry cry ,Nea i'm just joking
Gl with this app xD

FlaNkyDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 12:37 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Thanks. if anyone needs me, I will be on wc3.

C. Stewart

^kbcDate: Monday, 2010-04-19, 2:49 PM | Message # 5
Major
Group: Administrators
Declined. Dont apply again.

Forum » Community Section » Member Search » Warcraft 3 / FlaNky
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: