Thursday, 2024-03-28, 4:32 PM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Community Section » Member Search » FlaNky for member?
FlaNky for member?
FlaNkyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 7:34 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Hello VGC!
Im applying for your <Jail or Deathmatch> squad.
Add simonbenktander on steam to contact me or contact me here.
My information:
Nick: FlaNky
Experience of the game-mod (DM/JAIL):
DM:
I have alot of experience with Deathmatch because I am not fussy what my score is and I like to deal with difficult situations that can't be dealt with in one way or another. I like Deathmatch because it is easy to make you better at cs if you're really good or not as good as others. I like to play on the deathmatch server because it makes me get better and better at Counter Strike and I really like that.
JB:
I have alot of experience with JB because I have never broken any rule on any JB server I have come across. I have made a JB server for my friend with alot of lr mods and prison skins and things which is really, Modern biggrin
JB is a great thing to play on when I play on it because I can learn more words and I can learn my speech. That is really good for speech because when it comes to interviews for jobs Speech is good. I am a really good commander and know all the JB tricks. I really want to show an admin all my tricks because I know all the hidden things on maps and that is really good, From hidden vents to hidden nades/guns. When I command on JB it sounds really good because I am giving everyone my natural opinion, Which means I am helping them when their CT to command.

Hobbies:
I play for Tynecastle football club and we just returned from our trip from blackpool. We got to the final and lost this year, We are the 2nd team and we out gamed 3x 1st teams then we outgamed a 1st team in the final, Then at the last 5 minutes they scored 3 goals. I play for my highschool football team aswell as a Defender. I am a defender because I have the right mind to play in defense because i can time a pass, Recieve a ball, Look for a player and pass.
In my school for Gym we do Rugby, Not Tag Rugby but proper Rugby, We just made a team for Rugby and the team is really outgoing. We like to compete for trophies and make our school really popular. This year before the end of term we are going to a big rugby tournament with other schools. We will meet the Scotland Rugby team there and everyone is really Excited.
This year I am going to faroe islands to meet my girlfriend who is 14. zunge raus, We just met up you see, I met her because my 2 good friends Ari and Patur who also play on myrun asked her our for me And she said yes. After that my dad asked me where I want to go on holiday about and I said Faroe Islands. I can speak a little of Faroe Islands.
What I love even more is playing Counter Strike. Since I came here it was really boring until afew weeks/days ago. Everyone was nice, kind and no-one abused me because I am 14. Everyone said Welcome FlaNky etc, I love this community because they have a heart for new people and old people.

Why do I wanna join this team?

I want to apply for VGC because I play on VGC alot and I hate people saying this person freekilled me and teamkilled me, That isn't gaming, it's whining. I want to enjoy my time playing on your servers and i hate playing with cheaters. I want to make sure VGC can be the best community there can be. I play on Deathrun alot and sometimes Jailbreak. When I play on deathrun, it's really fun because I can enjoy my time with people that don't cheat and want to play the game so we all have a talk but as soon as I join the Jail server, All I see in chat is, Your a noob, f*ck off, freekiller etc. That isn't responsible gaming because at the end of the day when i play on the servers and I act like an admin because I know how to be an admin. I tell people to stop swearing and stop whining, I deal with the situation then 1 Minute later, no-one is argueing. I like taking situations into my own hands so I can deal with them myself. In they words which means helping people do the right thing.

I can do alot for this community depending what they expect, I can do anything really, I can help pay for servers, make sure the community is safe, Sort out difficult situations that need dealt with. I want to make sure everybody does there bit of the community and I promise I can do my part. I would Dream about my admin responsibility and what I need to do and what everyone else needs to do. I can't imagine what a great honor It would be to become an admin/member and help VGC do everything they can.

I hope you like my application.

Regards
FlaNky
P.S, If you need any help. Contact me smile

EDITED:Everyone was nice, kind and no-one abused me because I am 14.

C. Stewart

Message edited by FlaNky - Thursday, 2010-04-15, 11:47 PM

SmileyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 9:33 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
Nice application, I see you have put much effort into it!
I haven't seen you much at the Jb server, but maybe i'm just blind wink

And I totally agree with you on ppl whining for freekill when they know they failed, it really ruins the game for me sometimes.

Btw:

Quote (FlaNky)
Everyone was nice, kind and no-one abused me because I am 13.

In age you said you were 14 soon 15? Not that your age matters for being member, I just had to ask ^^

I'm not failing, i'm just trying to make you feel better.

Message edited by Smiley - Thursday, 2010-04-15, 9:42 PM

FlaNkyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 11:44 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Quote (Smiley)
In age you said you were 14 soon 15? Not that your age matters for being member, I just had to ask ^^

I missed clicked the num 3 key by accident. I have edited it, Thanks for helping me with my mistake smile

C. Stewart

ZoHANDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 12:00 PM | Message # 4
Private
Quote (Smiley)
I haven't seen you much at the Jb server, but maybe i'm just blind wink

Agree with this , or i'm offline because is school but i will be online in weekends and hollidays xD

JoeZDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 12:18 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Not bad FlankY i Like you now ^^ i support you to become member.

KEWL commander Good 1

i like youre voice ^^

and Good luck =]

Vodka<3 GOes whaat?

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 12:20 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Yeh, Thanks guys.
I have football on the tuesday's and thurday's so I will be on until 6:00 then I will have to leave but other than that, I have alot of time.

C. Stewart

shouty_monkeyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 3:11 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
awesome application, tho on the main site, it says that our jb is full atm, so if u dont get any respond from the 3 head's, it's proberly that, we might seek for more member when the community get's bigger, we might need a new member

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 5:54 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
I AM ADVERTISING THE COMMUNITY ON MY STEAM ACCOUNT AND ALOT MORE PLACES smile

C. Stewart

^kbcDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 6:50 PM | Message # 9
Major
Group: Administrators
I AM ADVERTISING THE COMMUNITY ON MY STEAM ACCOUNT AND ALOT MORE PLACES

Thats great.

And yes we have our jail squad full atm so we take this as Deathmatch application. I dont know yet what to answer so ill do it later.

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 6:56 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Quote (^kbc)
Nice copy of your application for mY.RuN :). "I want to make sure VGC can be the best community there can be." You said same about my run.

I know, I wanted to join myrun but they said no ^^
I hate myrun and i was lying to them so I can get in but it didn't work sad

C. Stewart

^kbcDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:11 PM | Message # 11
Major
I hate myrun and i was lying to them so I can get in but it didn't work

Sounds great. Now I really want to say yes. Lier in our team would be awesome (Notice the sarcasm)

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:12 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
No it isn't what you think, I won't lie to you guys. My awesome-less/ness lies between you guys.
Just add simonbenktander on steam and we can talk smile

C. Stewart

^kbcDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:14 PM | Message # 13
Major
Theres nothing to talk about. Its No from me.

CamperDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:24 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
No from me aswell.

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

FlaNkyDate: Friday, 2010-04-16, 7:29 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
I understand sad
Can you consider me in future? surprised

C. Stewart

Forum » Community Section » Member Search » FlaNky for member?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: