Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:27 AM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Community Section » Member Search » Application -- raY ((and aJ))
Application -- raY
raYDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 5:54 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Team Member
INTRODUCTION.

Good morning, afternoon and evening, whatever the time may be!
I recognise that jailbreak is a part of counter-strike that is fast becoming a popular amongst the CS community.
I would like to become part of the upcoming jailbreak server that you guys will be releasing and help steer your server towards becoming one of the best in Europe.

To start off simply, my details are;-

Nick: raY

EXPERIENCE.

I've played counter-strike for just over 5 years now. My STEAM ID should represent that.
I discovered jailbreak by chance last summer around June and became intrigued by the role-playing aspect as well as the various strategies both Ts and CTs developed.
So my knowledge of jailbreak and it's various popular maps are far and in-between. This extensive information helps me to formulate guarding and commandeering as a CT as well as breaking out as a T.

NOTE.

When I discovered jailbreak, I played with a bro who goes by the nickname of "aJ". He's a real life bro and the person who first introduced me to counter-strike. Up until now, we still jailbreak together. We compliment eachother very well, especially as CTs. We are able to bring smooth days to the terrorists and the difference with us then with many other CT commanders is that we value fun and the enjoyment of everyone on the server. Sometimes, silly days are made up. But they are made with the intention to bring something different, new and refreshing to the table. If the Ts are enjoying it, would it be wrong? Of course, we never venture too far and we always keep a commanding hand on the Ts. We like to bring a sense of humour to the game and as a CT, we do that very well.

As experienced players of jailbreak, we both bring the knowledge of jailbreak as well as something different that can help set apart this jailbreak server from the rest.

Most kind regards,
raY

P.S. here is a link to my old application, for reference: http://jailbreak.ucoz.com/forum/2-6

"I'm too sexy for my shirt."

^kbcDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 9:15 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Administrators
I've seen you there only once so I cant say anything for sure. If I remember right, you were good.

I have to see a bit more before saying yes or no.

VaffDate: Saturday, 2010-03-06, 10:02 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Well i have talked alot with you ray and i gotta say impressive Application well u got a heads up from Vaff

P@uloDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:01 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Users
good application , mature person.

good luck

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 11:50 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
havent seen him in jb for a while

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

CamperDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 7:39 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Misunderstanding, check next post!

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

Message edited by Camper - Monday, 2010-03-15, 11:21 PM

raYDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 8:56 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
This isn't really fair,
I was informed by vaff that vgz was no longer running.

Not sure what changed but obviously,
with that in mind, I removed the server from my favourites thinking it ceased to exist.

I'd like to put myself up for a re-vote if applicable.
If not, then I tried my best.

Message edited by raY - Monday, 2010-03-15, 9:11 PM

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 10:26 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
then good luck if your gonna start playing again on vgc

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

CamperDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 11:20 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Well, ray!

I didnt know that, so I withdraw my No, then I wait 1-2 weeks and then I decide! : D

sound better? tongue

"Source takes less skill than 1.6"
-Tyler "Storm" Wood

VaffDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 8:45 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Well Ray i am sorry that it was like that but there was a time where it was in question and just so you know i have been trying too get a hold of you on steam and so on with no reply too my messages but i am more than happy too watch you play again the thread still stand smile

shouty_monkeyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 12:19 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
are u called ray in-game? - i dont think i have seen u in there.
no offence ofc. , i just wanted to know if that was ur name in-game smile

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

raYDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 10:13 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Thanks for the words of support, and yes shouty, i'm raY in-game.
Don't worry, you'll see me soon enough, I know the excitement to have me play is just staggering wink

Explaining myself. Activity is going to be up and down for me.
Now before you get your "No!" out again and lock this thread, let me say why.

I'm approaching the run-in to Easter at university, which basically means all my lecturers and teachers start to pile on projects and essays for us to do.
I currently have a deadline for this thursday and friday, one 3000 essay and the other a 5000 word essay. Fucking nuts. I'm in my final year at university, just to clarify.

So you can understand why I've not been active, and even if I had known that the server was up and running, I still wouldn't be able to be very active.
Still active, just not every day active. I'm not saying I won't be around at all, just when times like these appear, I have to back away from gaming and get my head into the books.

Here is what I propose. I enjoy playing jailbreak. I only get on counter-strike now to play it. Allowing me to be part of the team, I will do what I can, whenever I can to further the development and enjoyment of those that play on VGC. Like I said, it's my final year at university, so things are going to be pretty tight on my schedule. Namely, the run-in to Easter and the run-in to Summer. After that, I'm free. COMPLETELY DONE with studies and able to play a lot more. I plan to be around for the long term, and I'm dead serious about it. My loyalty would be no question asked. I have never applied for nD, even after others suggesting I should. I've also never applied for mY.run.

I applied here because I like where it's going and I see the future is bright. I'd like to be a part of it.

So in short, I will be active, I will play but if you see me drop off the face of the earth for a week, you know why. Got to get my education prioritised and once this final year is over, I'll have all the time in the world. Then I'll just have to worry about getting a job biggrin

So Vaff, Camper and whoever else it may concern, if you're looking for a mature and informative individual who enjoys playing the game that is jailbreak, I'm going to be bias and vouch myself lol. If you're looking for someone who you want to play 25 hours a day, 8 days a week but not as dedicated to the cause as I am, then I'm sorry I can't quite be that player yet.

Just to further note, I'm only going to apply once, as you can see, I've put considerable effort into this application and it's process, I treat it as a "give-all-or-nothing" motive. The decision is entirely up to you guys. If there's anything you want to ask, or something you need explained about in this reply, let me know.

happy

UrbanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 10:29 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
Nice speech goodluck with your essay

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

shouty_monkeyDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 11:45 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
yeah it sounds reasonable, but u could also just wait to apply when u got time for it or something.
but well not up to me to decide, just hope to see u ingame soon - Shouty

im not showing off, im just teaching U how to be pro.

UrbanDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 1:38 AM | Message # 15
Colonel
Is this threat gonna close? 1. he asked 2nd. hes not gonna be on for a while

Forum » Community Section » Member Search » Application -- raY ((and aJ))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: