Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 1:48 AM
Welcome Guest

VisioN-Gaming Community

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: ^kbc  
Forum » Community Section » Member Search » UrBaN memb app (member application)
UrBaN memb app
UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 1:31 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Hello VGC!
Im applying for your Jail squad.

My informations: im verry reliable, i have good expierence with pc almost all kinds of program and more. (cant remenber anymore)
Nick:Urban
Experience of the mod: some AMX expierence (fooled around with it)
Hobbies: playing cs, researching stuff, and chilling with friends
Others: Im currently working on a aim map and if everything goes well ill try a jb map :P

Why do I wanna join this team?
I want to join jail team because i have a reasonable amount of jailbrake expierence and im probably the guy most asked to orders or make fast rounds (no mercy ftw) im like a new kind of cs jb player. ''if everything else fails, I dont'' :P

Best regards, UrBaN

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

P@uloDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 5:31 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
hey your kind of young)14)...but i'll leave the job to the admins :/

good luck

!-^-^-^-.Visca BarcA.-^-^-^-!

FrdingDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 6:41 PM | Message # 3
Private
Good luck biggrin

Message edited by Frding - Sunday, 2010-03-14, 11:52 PM

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 10:05 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Im not applying for admin O.o and if u see the post i did before there is not age restriction for members and if ts can cheat on knife so can i biggrin i got it from watching ts O.o hate the game not the player biggrin

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.

PlaGueDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 10:35 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Team Member
I have to say something me2. Urban is sending an application to be member, and he's asking admins for that. So I don't see the point for why you normal players write then ;). The thing is that, let the admin decide with accepting urban, not you. If you guys want to be active on the homsite, so add a post and write about something, can be anything! Posting about tips or if you just want a new map.

- Magnus Hansen''PlaGue''

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

UrbanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 11:41 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
PlaGue said it all xD ty

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:06 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
dude your quite immature and not serious , and plague , people can post they're opinions to influence admins final vote because sometimes its usefull that regulars or trustable persons say what they really think and know about certain ppl..

age 14 ...hmm check this post out

Quote ("Vaff")
Hey Tiki sorry we havent anwsered you before but as you can see in news a few starting problems but i was thinking you still dont fit the age decryption you must be 16 too apply for admin so i have too say NO

okey urban , i think you already know the answer , hf =)

Message edited by P@ulo - Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:19 AM

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 7:43 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Well age limit for members is no more if it ever was sorry if eny of you where mislead too belive there was one you can become a member at enytime age limit only apply for admins so i belive we anwsered all questions so therefor is this thread now closed

Thats what Vaff said about member age restriction. and No i can be verry mature but whats life without a little fun? i asked the question to apply because my admin app got declined cause i was too young

Added (03.15.2010, 7:43 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (P@ulo)
dude your quite immature and not serious , and plague , people can post they're opinions to influence admins final vote because sometimes its usefull that regulars or trustable persons say what they really think and know about certain ppl..

Ive been meaning to talk to admins about that. so slow your horses plz

VaffDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 7:46 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Well i see the heat is on in here well urban i have been getting alot of complains about unreasonable days and orders and u shooting people becouse they say bad things too u sorry but i have too say no

UrbanDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 8:43 AM | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote (Vaff)
Well i see the heat is on in here well urban i have been getting alot of complains about unreasonable days and orders and u shooting people becouse they say bad things too u sorry but i have too say no

You asked me to explain so here goes. i said to go in cage and stay, no detours no delays i dont know if he knows english or not but he delayed AND detoured (i admit i failed a few times cause i said go to the cage but rarely killed) and i said his name 1 time and some people started complaining about insult so i said you can insult and flyingretart started insulting me non stop 24/7

after a while i got pissed so i said the next 1 to insult me dies (in a order) and he didnt stop while i was saying not bad about him.
and the only unfair order that round was shouty saying simons says last reaction kill urban biggrin so dont know what the complains are

(everything i freekilled if i freekilled it was a mistake and i suicided the next round or the current round) and if u are gonna complain about this ill complain about this a few guys about 4 were in jail i went in and got constantly kicked. (vote) while i was in the server for 30 secs!

Added (03.15.2010, 8:43 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (P@ulo)

Quote ("Vaff")
Hey Tiki sorry we havent anwsered you before but as you can see in news a few starting problems but i was thinking you still dont fit the age decryption you must be 16 too apply for admin so i have too say NO

okey urban , i think you already know the answer , hf =)

and now you go to general and then to his post again k? then come back ty!

Message edited by Urban - Monday, 2010-03-15, 8:02 AM

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:30 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
dude , you are acting immature ...and you want soo bad these powers that u start talking about age restriction too...be patient ffs maybe its not your time? stop acting immature

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:43 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
I can tell you that, the admins in this server can see the difference between 16 years old, and 14 years old, especially when it is written... So leave the job to admins to decide that. But yea, it's just rediclious to mixe up in other's affairs from my side :).

- PlaGue

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something." Platon

^kbcDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:50 PM | Message # 13
Major
Group: Administrators
No

P@uloDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 4:57 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
1 more thing before the thread is closed.

i think u managed to piss me off more then the annoying orange..

PlaGueDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 6:05 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
Case closed smile

Forum » Community Section » Member Search » UrBaN memb app (member application)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: